Effective teams increase workplace morale and productivity. Teams that are innovative make fewer mistakes, save money and are more efficient. A recent study of 160 top global companies revealed that within a decade the greatest influence would not come from an individual but from a team. The number one challenge that teams face is that they have trouble blending together because of varying degrees of knowledge and skills held by the team members.
Jeff Tobe’s creative team building fosters group collaboration. His fun and participatory session teaches the lesson that all contributions are important to the whole team. Jeff explores the creation of interdependence in teams and how the most powerful teams foster self-motivation among their members. In the end, everyone realizes that the best teams do not have one great leader, but instead are a team of leaders.
Join Jeff to learn:
- The 4 myths about motivation in a team atmosphere
- What happens when we don’t get input from all team members
- The power of shared team responsibility
- The decision-making process made easy-even when you are under time pressure
- Some teambuilding techniques to bring your people together as a cohesive unit as quickly as possible
Jeff also develops customized teambuilding events for any organization. If you want your people to ‘experience’ teambuilding in an outside-the-lines environment, contact us about your next teambuilding event.